1. You can use the Services if you have registered to do so. We will not permit you to join (in our sole option) where you do not provide the required information for registration. Your access to and continued use of the Services constitutes your acceptance of and compliance with the Terms herein. If you do not agree to these Terms, you should immediately discontinue any use of the Services. Also note that these Terms may change from time to time and it is your responsibility to check for such updates.
2. You agree and promise that: all information and details provided by you to us (including on registration) are true, accurate and up-to-date in all respects and at all times. You can update or correct your details using the Transfer Limo App;
3. We are not responsible for the behavior, actions or inactions of car service /taxi drivers whether or not they are users of the Services. Any agreement for the provision of car / taxi services is between you and the driver and not between you and Transfer Limo. We simply provide a platform using technology to introduce drivers and passengers and facilitate payments in certain circumstances. Transfer Limo disclaims any and all liability related to your interaction with and use of car drivers whether or not such driver is a user of the Services.
4. You are responsible for ensuring that all persons who access Transfer Limo through your Wi-Fi or internet connection are aware of these Terms, and that they comply with them.
5. You acknowledge the Internet is not a secure medium and privacy cannot be ensured. Internet data transmission, including without limitation personal information and payment information, is vulnerable to interception and forging. We will not be responsible for any damages you or any third party may suffer as a result of the transmission of confidential information that you make available to us through the Internet, or that you expressly or implicitly authorize us to make, or for any errors or any changes made to any transmitted information.
6. You warrant that any information submitted by you through the Services does not infringe on the intellectual property or other rights of any third parties and you warrant that any data submitted to the Provider shall be free of computer viruses.
7. In the event that someone accesses the Website or the Transfer Limo App using your account information, we will rely on that information and will assume that it is really you or your representative who is accessing Website or the Transfer Limo App. You are solely responsible for any and all use of your account information and all activities that arise in connection with the account. Without limiting any rights which we may otherwise have, we reserve the right to take any and all action, as deemed necessary or reasonable, to ensure the security of our Website and your account, including without limitation, terminating your account, changing your password, or requesting additional information to authorize transactions on your account. You agree to be responsible for any act or omission of any users that access the Website or the Transfer Limo App under your account information that, if undertaken by you, would be deemed a violation of these Terms. In no event and under no circumstances will Transfer Limo be held liable to you for any liabilities or damages resulting from or arising out of: (i) any action or inaction of Transfer Limo under this provision; (ii) any compromise of the confidentiality of your account or password; and (iii) any unauthorized access to your account or use of your password. You may not use another’s account at any time, without the permission of the account holder. Please contact us immediately if you suspect or become aware of any unauthorized use of your user name or password or any other breach of security.
1. Payment for a car service through the Services will be taken at the end of the trip using the card details you registered with us and which we will store for such purpose. You agree that we may verify and authorize your card details when you first join as well as when you use the Services.
2. Once you have taken a trip using the Services you will not be able to cancel (since the service has already been provided) and your payment will be taken automatically and is non-refundable.
3. We have the right to suspend the processing of any transaction where we reasonably believe that the transaction may be fraudulent, illegal or involves any criminal activity or where we reasonably believe you to be in breach of these Terms;
4. You agree that you will cooperate in relation to any financial crime screening that is required and to assist us in complying with any laws and card or financial institution rules or policies, and we may provide your personal information to third parties as part of any such process.
5. Unless you take a trip using the Services in a jurisdiction that prohibits this, for any trips using the Services, you agree to pay additional charges (for example, where you then do not complete that trip or cancel when a car has already been allocated to you, or for any damage or cleaning costs to the car which you incur) as set forth herein:
1. We reserve the right to terminate these Terms and close any account you have with us at any time with or without notice. We may, in our sole discretion, immediately terminate your account and your access to the Website and/or the Transfer Limo App without notice, for any or no reason, including if you breach any of your obligations under these Terms, if bankruptcy proceedings are brought against you or if you do not pay a court judgment on time.
2. You are under no obligation to use the Services and may simply choose to stop using it at any time.
3. We are not liable to you or any other party for any termination of your account or access to our Website and/or the Transfer Limo App. Termination of your account will not modify, change or void any payment obligations you may have incurred through your use of the Website or the Transfer Limo App, whether such obligation is to us or a third party.
4. We reserve the right to suspend, restrict or terminate your access to the Website and/or the Transfer Limo App at any time without notice if we have reasonable grounds to believe you have breached any of these Terms. This shall not limit our right to take any other action against you that we consider appropriate to defend our rights or those of any other person.
5. We may disclose your identity to any third party who claims that material posted by you violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy. You consent to such disclosure of information without further notice to you.
6. We have the right to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity of anyone posting any materials on or through the Website and/or the Transfer Limo App. You waive and hold harmless the Company from any claims resulting from any actions taken by the Company during or as a result of its investigations and from any actions taken as a consequence of investigations by either the Company or law enforcement authorities.
7. We reserve the right (but have no obligation under these Terms) to investigate and/or take appropriate action, including legal action, in our sole discretion against you if you violate any Terms, including suspending or terminating your account and/or reporting you to law enforcement authorities.
1. We make no representation or warranty, either expressed or implied, or otherwise. Any statutory warranties are disclaimed to the maximum extent permitted by law and you hereby waive the benefit of any statutory warranties to the maximum extent permitted by law.
2. you are not satisfied with any portion of the Website, the Transfer Limo App and/or the Services, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue use of the Website, the Transfer Limo App and/or the Services. In no event shall Transfer Limo be liable for damages of any kind, whether arising in contract (including breach of these terms), tort, negligence or under any other legal theory, arising out of or in connection with: (i) your use or inability to use or access the Services, (ii) your use or inability to use or access any websites linked to the Website, (iii) any content of the Services or such other websites or any services obtained through the Services or other such websites; including without limitation any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, exemplary or punitive damages, including but not limited to, personal injury, pain and suffering, emotional distress, loss of revenue, loss of profit, loss of business or anticipated savings, loss of use, loss of goodwill, loss of data, business interruptions, lost opportunities and whether caused by tort (including negligence and strict liability), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable. The foregoing does not affect any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
3. We are not responsible and will not refund for: (i) losses not caused by our breach; (ii) the actions, inactions, errors, omissions, representations, warranties, breaches or negligence of any drivers or for any personal injuries, death, property damage, or other damages or expenses resulting there from; (iii) the actions, inactions, errors, omissions, representations, warranties, breaches or negligence of other Transfer Limo users or for any personal injuries, death, property damage, or other damages of expenses resulting there from; (iv) indirect losses which means loss to you which is a side effect of the main loss or damage and where you and us could not have reasonably anticipated that type of loss arising at the time of entering into these Terms; (v) failure to provide Transfer Limo or to meet any of our obligations under these Terms where such delay, cancellation or failure is due to events beyond our control (e.g., a network failure, internet delays, rerouting acts of any government or authority, acts of nature, telecommunication equipment failures, other equipment failures, electrical power failures, strikes, labor disputes, riots, insurrections, civil disturbances, shortages of labor or materials, fires, floods, storms, explosions, acts of God, war, governmental actions, orders of domestic or foreign courts or tribunals, non-performance of third parties, weather, or road conditions and breakdowns); or (vi) if for any reason, all or any part of the Website or the Transfer Limo App are unavailable at any time or for any period.
4. You may be exposed through the Website to content that violates our policy or is otherwise offensive. You access the Website at your own risk. We may, but are not obligated to, remove content from the Website for any reason, including if we determine or suspect that such content violates these Terms. We take no responsibility for your exposure to content of the Website whether or not it violates our content policies. We do not make any guarantees about the accuracy, currency, suitability, or quality of the information in such content, and we assume no responsibility for unintended, objectionable, inaccurate, misleading, or unlawful content made available by other users, advertisers, and other third parties. The Website may contain links to websites not operated by us. We are not responsible for the content, products, materials or practices (including privacy practices) of such websites.
6. We assume no responsibility for lost or damaged baggage, personal belongings, or any items left in a vehicle.
7. To the extent that we may not, as a matter of applicable law, disclaim any implied warranty or limit liabilities, the scope and duration of such warranty and the extent of our liability will be the minimum permitted under such applicable law.
You covenant and agree to compensate, defend, and fully indemnify and hold harmless the Company, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, any related companies, its licensors and their respective officers, directors, employees, members, attorneys, contractors, agents, licensors and suppliers from and against any and all claims, legal proceedings, liabilities, damages, judgments, awards, losses, costs, and expenses or fees (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs) arising out of or in connection with (i) your violation or breach of any of these Terms or your use of the Website or the Transfer Limo App, including, without limitation, any use of the Website’s content and services other than as expressly authorized in these Terms or your use of any information obtained from the Website or the Transfer Limo App, (ii) your use of the services of any car, whether or not arranged through the Services, or (iii) otherwise as a result of your negligence or willful misconduct. You agree not to settle any such matter without the Company’s prior written consent.
You hereby release the Company, its officers, employees, agents and successors from claims, demands, any and all losses, damages, rights, claims, and actions of any kind including, without limitation, personal injuries, death, and property damage, that is either directly or indirectly related to or arises from any interactions with or conduct of any Transfer Limo users or third-party websites.
1. In engaging our Services you may be sent text messages that provide you with important and useful information regarding our Services. You will be charged your mobile telephone network provider’s standard rate for receiving these SMS. Transfer Limo will not charge you for SMS. Your mobile telephone network provider may impose message or charge limitations which are beyond our control and for which you will be solely responsible.
2. By engaging with our Services, including registering, you agree to receive text messages relating to our Services.
3. You warrant that you are the owner of the mobile telephone to which you have requested the SMS should be sent to and that you have full authority to authorize such charges and will be solely responsible for charges, if any, to be incurred by the relevant mobile telephone network provider.
4. We are not liable for any delays or failures in your receipt of any SMS message(s) as delivery is subject to effective transmission from your mobile telephone network provider and processing by your mobile telephone device.
5. We reserve the right to suspend or terminate the SMS service without notice to you.
1. We may wish to transfer our rights or obligations or sub-contract our obligations under these Terms to another legal entity. You agree that we may do so provided that this will not adversely affect the standard or service you receive under these Terms. You may terminate your agreement with us at any time. These Terms are personal to you. You may not transfer your rights or obligations under these Terms to anyone else.
2. You acknowledge that we have the right hereunder to seek an injunction, if necessary, to stop or prevent a breach of your obligations hereunder.
3. If you breach these Terms and we take no action against you, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any situation where you breach these Terms. The failure of the Company to enforce any right or provision in these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
4. The headings contained in these Terms are for reference purposes only and are not intended to describe, interpret, define or limit the scope, extent or intent of this Agreement.
5. If any part of these Terms is disallowed or found to be ineffective, invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck and the remaining provisions shall continue to apply.
6. We are constantly looking for ways to improve and expand the Services. We may, in our sole discretion, amend or modify these Terms from time to time. It is your responsibility to check these Terms, as they are binding on you. Your continued use of the Website and/or the Transfer Limo App following the posting of changes to these Terms constitutes acceptance of any changes. You can terminate at any time as set out above.
7. These Terms are not intended to give rights to anyone except you and us.
8. No joint venture, partnership, employment or agency relationship exists between you, the Company or any third party provider as a result of this Agreement or use of the Services.
9. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of the State of New York, without regard to the choice or conflicts of law rules of such state. Any disputes, actions, claims or causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Agreement or the Services shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in New York, New York with the exception that the Company may seek relief in any court of competent jurisdiction to protect or enforce its intellectual property and propriety rights. You irrevocably consent to the jurisdiction of and venue in such courts (and of the appropriate appellate courts therefrom) and irrevocably waive, to the fullest extent permitted by law, any objection that you may have now or hereafter as to inconvenient forum.
10. These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and the Company and supersede all prior or contemporaneous negotiations, discussions or agreements, whether written or oral, between the parties regarding the subject matter contained herein.
11. These Terms and Conditions were last updated on September 19, 2019.